Registering for and using this site acknowledges that you have read, understood, and accepted these terms as well as understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- MyFlexJob.com collects personally identifiable information, such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and birthday when you register.
- MyFlexJob.com also receives and records information from your browser including your IP Address, Cookie Information and the page(s) you request.
- MyFlexJob.com will also request an IRS Form W-9/W-8 from users who receive $600 or more in rewards in any one year, which includes their Social Security Number, before receiving any more prizes. United States residents only.
- MyFlexJob.com uses the collected information for the following purposes: contacting users, shipping orders/product, as well as detecting fraud. The information on the IRS Form W-9/W-8 is used so that we can send out a IRS Form 1099 as required by law. United States residents only.
- MyFlexJob.com may share personally identifiable information with third parties. The reasons for doing so may include verifying account information and identifying fraud.
- MyFlexJob.com will never sell or give away any personally identifiable information for marketing purposes.
How and When the Information is Used
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our website;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of website pages for each individual visitor;
(c) to notify consumers about updates to our website; and
(d) to contact consumers for marketing purposes for our own business purposes.
- MyFlexJob.com will never ask for any Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms when communicating with us. When completing an offer, you may be prompted to enter such information, but we do not have access to any of that information. All information provided to register for an advertiser(s) offer is communicated directly between the consumer and the company offer.
- While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit outside of our site and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
- MyFlexJob.com may amend this policy from time to time. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Last modified: February 28th, 2014